Sunday, July 19, 2009

Adrian Monk New Look: With Facial Hair!

. Sunday, July 19, 2009

I can't believe what I am seeing in this video! Tony Shalhoub, the Adrian Monk in my mind, the super allergic to germs and dust and anything that is not symmetric and not in balance, has grown facial hair. Wow! I like his smile as he still looks very innocent, still very Monkish rather than anyone else. but Monk. Maybe this is cause by the fact that 99.9% of the time that I saw this person, he is always the Adrian Monk to me! I love this video as this is a video to cherish: he looks so different yet the same Monkish one!


.
What do you think everyone? Do you like him in this new look? For me, he looks great in this. He still looks very organized, even the facial hair is arranged in a very symmetrical fashion.

Just Click HERE to Subscribe to My RSS Feeds!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
All content Webbiestuffs.com | Template by o-om.com