Sunday, July 12, 2009

Monk's First Theme Song: "Monk Main Title Theme"

. Sunday, July 12, 2009

If you still ache for the last, original, the very first theme song in Monk, you better check this video out. It looks so real with the close up playing of the guitar. There are a lot of mixed reactions as to the changing of the theme but for me, whether it's the first (this one) or the the second theme, which is entitled, "It's a Jungle Outthere", they both suit the series. Why is that? And how about you? Maybe your preference over the original theme is stronger over the second theme, or vice versa? What do you say?



Why do I like the first theme? Here are the reasons:
1. It is the original one, I got used to it already;
2, It is strong and indicates a funny/jolly feeling when I hear it;
3. It signals me to watch out for Mr. Monk who's going to adjust the umbrellas;
4. It's beautiful!

Why do I Like the Second Theme, the "It's a Jungle Outthere" by Randy Newman?
1. The lyrics does suit what is Mr. Monk, his 132 phobias and a lot more;
2. The voice is so cool, although the melody is not as jolly as the first theme;
3. I just love the idea that someone sings that "it's a jungle out there", as it is indeed!

Just Click HERE to Subscribe to My RSS Feeds!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
All content Webbiestuffs.com | Template by o-om.com