Monday, July 13, 2009

Adrian Monk Withe The Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Role

. Monday, July 13, 2009

See how Tony explained how he did the role of a person with OCD. If you see the youtube page, you would be able to read various reactions to this video. Some claim that he is very alike to persons with OCD that some of the respondents know while there's one respondent telling that he's got OCD but not acting like Adrian Monk at all. Isn't that an interesting thing? I bet it was a whole lot of challenge to succeed to his level. Believe it or not, when I see Monk's face, I think of cleanliness, symmetry and perfection. His character hits the subconscious taking the person to believe that Tony is Monk... It's a very strong character.

For me, it's not the thing that he's got OCD but Monk is just lovable! I bet you agree, right?.

Just Click HERE to Subscribe to My RSS Feeds!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
All content Webbiestuffs.com | Template by o-om.com