Saturday, August 1, 2009

Monk Series in Italy is Also a Big Hit

. Saturday, August 1, 2009

I discovered Adrian Monk in a country that does not speak English. In fact, I only heard Monk in the original language in mid 2009 when I tried viewing some of the episodes online. It was in 2008 in Italy where I first viewed Monk and at first, I coul dnot understand the logic of the thing, also attributed to my lack of Italian knowledge. It was more of the actions more than the words that helped me understand what the series was all about. That time, the series was in an afternoon air time, just right after the siesta hours.


Having tried all the roads practicable, contamination with the adjacent reality worlds such as hospitals, emergency rescue and morgue, yellow is back, with the series
 A feature of Monk series in one of the leading Italian Newspapers. This is the Google translated version though. Click the image to be directed to the otiginal Italian page.

Although my first few episodes of Monk was in blurred comprehension, it did not hinder me to continue watching the very interesting method to solve a crime or crimes or mysteries. Now Monk, I also watch Monk here in Netherlands and now it's in original language.

My point is, I seem to see Monk everywhere now. And I am happy for this. I will not miss the very good show of Tony Shalhoub as Adrian Monk.

Just Click HERE to Subscribe to My RSS Feeds!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
All content Webbiestuffs.com | Template by o-om.com